- What is the ticker symbol and on what exchange is Hostess Brands traded?
Shares of Hostess Brands, Inc. common stock are traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “TWNK”.
Hostess Brands became a public company on November 4, 2016 through a business combination with Gores Holdings, Inc., a special purpose acquisition company.
- How do I obtain a copy of the Company's financial statements and public filings?
Annual and quarterly financial results and other information for Hostess Brands are available on this website. You can automatically receive updates by clicking on email alerts.
- When is the fiscal year end for Hostess Brands?
Our fiscal year ends on December 31 each year.
- Does Hostess Brands pay a cash dividend?
No, Hostess Brands does not pay a cash dividend at this time.
- How can I purchase Hostess Brands stock?
Interested investors may purchase shares through any registered broker.
- Who is the Company's transfer agent, and what is its contact information?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
1 State Street
New York, NY 10004
- Who is the Company's independent auditor?
Kansas City, MO 64106
- Where is Hostess Brands headquartered?
Our principal executive offices are located at:
Hostess Brands, Inc.
7905 Quivira Rd.
Lenexa, KS 66215